- Implementing tracking code
- Customizing business goals
- Measuring bounce rates
- Tracking acquisition
- Measuring the performance of your landing pages and content
- Understanding the three Cs of analytics: Context, contrast, and comparison
- Tracking your audience by device
- Taking action
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Matt Bailey, and welcome to Learning Web Analytics. If you are frustrated or intimidated by analytics, then you found the right course. I talk to businesses all the time, that are frustrated by not knowing what to do with their analytics, or even how to get any actionable information. In this course, I'll take you by the hand, and guide you through an understanding of where the numbers come from, terminology that it's used, and how to navigate to some basic reports, that would provide you with a media feedback about your website.
I'll also show you how you can interpret and measure specific elements in Google Analytics, such us, how to measure the value of actions and conversions. Learning analytics, is one of the most difficult, yet most rewarding investments you can make, as the rewards of learning what's happening on your website, why is happening and what you can do to fix it, or make better decisions about your marketing. Join me as we start Learning Web Analytics.