Google Genomics helps organize the world's genomic information. In this video, take a look at Genomics Variant processing pipelines.
- [Instructor] Some of the largest volume … and most complex data pipelines that I've ever worked with … are around bioinformatics or genomics use cases. … Now, this architecture really is a little bit dated … for many of my customers. … The aspect that I want to focus on is the processing aspect. … And that's the elastic cluster … which is HPC cluster running on Compute Engine. … This is a kind of a lift and shift scenario … where an on premise cluster … was simply moved up onto the Google Cloud. … And it really reflects that type of thinking … where you would simply move virtual machines … and have administrators still be responsible … for setting up managing, monitoring, sizing the cluster … so on and so forth. … Although that scenario does have usefulness … for some of my customers … it's really interesting to see … how Google has … taken some of the services … that we've just been looking at … and added extensions to them … so that they can address this use case … in a more cloud native way. …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Work with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.