There are many table options you can work with. In this video, learn how to change properties such as cell color, padding, and other formatting choices.
- [Instructor] Our table is all set up. … Now let's format it. … The first thing I might want to do … is make this spaced out just a little bit more … so that everything has some breathing room. … We can do that and a lot more in Table properties. … I'm going to start by clicking and dragging … and selecting all the cells … that I want to change all at once. … Now, I can right or secondary click … and from here choose Table properties. … You can change things like the table border, … what color it is, and how thick it is. … You can also change the cell background color. … Here I'm going to change my cell to a nice light yellow color. … You can also choose the Cell vertical alignment, … and I'll show you that in a little bit. … Here's where we can choose our Minimum row height. … I am going to set it to half an inch. … I can also choose the Cell padding, … that is how much white space … from the border of the cell until the text. … And finally, the Table alignment. … When you're ready, click the blue OK button …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Gmail Essential Training (2018)with Jess Stratton1h 26m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.