- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] Google Docs is a word processor that's free and portable. You could use it in your browser or on a mobile device to take your work anywhere. To show you easy and fun it can be, join me, Jess Stratton, in my LinkedIn learning course, as I take you through the entire process from start to finish. Together, we're going to create a blank doc and methodically build it up, adding images, charts, and even a table of contents. Want to translate it into another language? You can! Are you ready? Well, let's get started.
Gmail Essential Training (2018)with Jess Stratton1h 26m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.