- [Mike] Thanks for watching the SSCP Communications…and Network Security Course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of communications and network security.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful in preparing…for the SSCP exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…for the communications and network security domain…of the exam.…If you're following the SSCP course series in order,…you've now finished the sixth domain and are ready…to move on to the seventh and final domain.…
You can now turn…to the SSCP Systems and Applications Security course.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
To join one of Mike's free study groups for access to bonus tips and practice questions, visit certmike.com.
- TCP/IP networking
- Network security devices
- Switches and routers
- Content distribution networks
- Storage networks
- Securing networks
- Network attacks
- Wireless networking and security
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/27/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover network relationships and security device placement.
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
Networks and communications1m 31s
1. TCP/IP Networking
2. Network Security Devices
3. Designing Secure Networks
4. Specialized Networking
5. Secure Network Management
6. Network Attacks
7. Wireless Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.