- Types of malware
- How malware works
- Automating malware with botnets
- Detecting malware
- Hiding malware
- Using cryptography in ransomware
- Reverse-engineering malware
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Malcolm] The key to effectively protecting your systems is to understand the attacks that you have to defend against. In this LinkedIn learning course, we'll be reviewing the types of malicious software that you may encounter in getting hands-on with some analysis tools. I'm Malcolm Shore, and I've spent a career helping governments and businesses protect their networks and systems against cyber attacks. In this course, I'll describe how malware works and demonstrate some of the malware analysis tools that you'll find useful in your career. I'd encourage you to take the opportunity to follow the course material with your own hands-on testing, it's a great way to learn. Now, let's get started with complete malware analysis.
Ethical Hacking: Hacking IoT Deviceswith Luciano Ferrari35m 22s Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Footprinting and Reconnaissancewith Lisa Bock1h 42m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Malware
2. Malware Detection
3. Advanced Techniques
4. Reverse Engineering Malware
What's next1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.