This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Career journeys
- Best and most challenging parts of the job
- Favorite tools
- Building your skills
- Following a management track
- Measuring success
- How data scientists help decision makers
Skill Level Intermediate
(soft ambient music) - [Narrator] The world of data science is constantly evolving. In this course, we've brought together top data scientists across industries to share their knowledge. You'll learn how to overcome obstacles, how to communicate with stakeholders, how to measure success, and how you can use data to make a real impact on your community. This is "Lessons from Data Scientists." (soft ambient music)
Learning Data Science: Using Agile Methodologywith Doug Rose1h 16m Intermediate
1. Sara Anstey: Data Scientist
2. Brett Vanderblock: Using Data for Good
3. Sam Cvetkovski: Manager of Data Science
4. Lacey Westphal, PhD: Social Justice and Education Data Science
5. Louis Trembley: Decision-Maker
6. Michael Galarnyk: Data Scientist
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.