"Continuous" is an important term to learn with security in DevOps. In this video, learn about how security in DevOps never stops.
- [Instructor] The key to DevOps and DevSecOps … is continuous, continuous testing, … continuous analysis, continuous monitoring, … it's all important. … Two main goals to keep in mind for DevOps … are speed and constant feedback. … We want to be able to be quick and responsive … to change and business needs. … If priorities change due to business needs … or defect fixes, we need to be able to accommodate that. … DevOps uses a couple of key processes to help, … continuous integration and continuous delivery. … Continuous integration is a key component of DevOps. … It involves checking in code several times a day. … If you remember, with typical waterfall methodologies, … deploys may happen once or twice a week. … With CI, developers are checking in code all the time. … When they do this properly, … there are automated tasks that kick off in the background, … automated bills, automated unit testing, … static testing, and so on. … With the multiple builds in automation that come with CI, …
- What is DevSecOps?
- How application security is different with DevSecOps
- Continuous static and dynamic testing
- Continuously scanning to prevent leaking secrets
- Continuous container security
- Pulling security tools together with the Glue tool