Take your team to the next level. Learn the core principles of lean IT, including value, value streams, flow, pull, and perfection, as you prepare for the Lean IT Foundation exam.
- [David Pultorak] A key part of your contributing to modern organizations, especially those undertaking digital transformation, is your ability to help them meet a key outcome they all share. Achieving high velocity, quick time to value, with quality and continual improvement. You'll set yourself apart if you hit the ground running in your organization with a grasp of Lean IT concepts, and can apply them as an individual and within your team, and can understand and participate better in organization-wide transformation initiatives because you're up to speed on Lean concepts. There are many Lean concepts. It's essential to get quickly to the subset you must know. In this course, we'll define key Lean IT concepts clearly and briefly, and use IT examples so you'll learn what you must know quickly, and see how it's relevant to your everyday work. I'm David Pultorak. I've been helping people learn and apply IT best practices for over 20 years. I love helping people navigate complex topics quickly, and making otherwise dry topics fun to learn. So I invite you to watch this course, and learn how to increase velocity with Lean IT.
Learn more about Lean IT Foundation certification at https://www.leanitassociation.com/certifications/lean-it-foundation/.
- Value stream terminology
- Value stream techniques
- Flow terminology and techniques
- Pull terminology and techniques
- Perfection terminology and techniques
- Lean improvement terminology and techniques
- Lean management terminology and techniques
- Preparing for lean certification