- What DevOps and enterprise DevOps have in common
- DevOps and enterprise IT challenges
- Enterprise-level change control and release gates
- DevOps values, principles, and methods
- ITIL®-driven shops and DevOps
- Reviewing the service lifecycle
- Strategy, design, operations, and CSI processes
- Technology and architecture
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] While there's a lot written on DevOps and ITIL, there is isn't much written on their intersection. This leaves the two million plus ITIL-certified IT pros grappling with how they integrate DevOps into their ITIL-driven shops. I'm Dave Pultorak, and I contributed to ITIL Version 2 and have helped people apply ITIL for over 20 years. This course is part of the Putting ITIL Into Practice series. The goal of the series is to help you apply ITIL, including filling in the blanks on key and emerging topics. At the end of this course you'll have learned what to know and what to do at the intersection of DevOps practices and your ITIL-driven shop, taking enterprise challenges into consideration.
1. Introduction to DevOps for ITIL®-Driven Shops
2. DevOps and Enterprise IT Challenges
3. DevOps and ITIL®-Driven Shops
4. ITIL®-Driven Shops and DevOps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.