Learn about time-saving features of the DynamicSketch plugin.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, as well as scripts,…I'll be showing you some time-saving plugins…and the first one I'm going to show you,…as with many of the others in this chapter,…comes from my favorite all-time plugin vendor,…Astute Graphics,…and the one we're going to look at here…is Dynamic Sketch…and if you want more information on this plugin,…or any of the others because they are simple to use…but they have much much power and many many controls…then check out Mike Rankin's courses…on the Astute Graphics plugins.…
Because I actually draw as part of my design work,…and of course I'm an illustrator as well,…then this plugin is awesome for me…but anybody could use this and get good results.…Let me show you the first thing…that I find interesting about this…and it's smoothing by using this leading string.…So what I'm gonna do is,…I'm going to come in at this point here…and you'll see this string is gonna start to play catch up…and I can vary the length of that string as I work.…So I'm just going nice and steady around there,…
Watch Tony's companion course, Photoshop for the In-House Designer, to learn time-saving techniques using Photoshop templates, presets, brushes, and more.
- Producing print and digital graphics
- Using artboards, layers, and libraries
- File output formats
- Using Asset Export
- Creating symbols and libraries
- SVG interactivity
- Print production
- Using Illustrator plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign for the In-House Designerwith Claudia McCue10h 33m Intermediate
Photoshop for the In-House Designerwith Tony Harmer1h 44m Beginner
1. Producing Print Graphics in Illustrator
2. Producing Digital Graphics in Illustrator
3. Basic Print Production in Illustrator
4. Using Plugins
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.