- Working within the InfraWorks environment
- Building a model of existing conditions
- Creating a new design with roads, coverage, and buildings
- Add detail with trees, water features, and points of interest
- Using styles to change the appearance of your design
- Presenting your design
- Analyzing your design
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Eric Chappell, and welcome to Up and Running with InfraWorks. InfraWorks is a new and exciting program from AutoDesk that allows you to quickly model proposed designs in the context of stunning 3D landscapes and cityscapes. In this course, we'll get you up and running with InfraWorks so that you can quickly begin creating your own models and sharing your design ideas. I'll start by giving you a tour of the InfraWorks environment and show you how to navigate within it. Then I'll show you how to build the existing conditions of your model to establish the 3D context you'll be working within.
Next, you'll see how to realize your design ideas in stunning 3D by adding roads, buildings, water features, and much more to your model. Finally, we'll look at presenting and analyzing your model so that you can effectively communicate your design ideas with others. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques, so let's dive in.
1. Work within the InfraWorks Environment
2. Establish Existing Conditions
3. Create Your Design
4. Add Detail
5. Create and Apply Styles
6. Present Your Design
7. Analyze Your Design
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.