Learn where to access additional information on using Instagram for marketing. The best practices for marketing on Instagram will continue to change and evolve over time and it is important to stay up to date on updates and future plans.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching marketing on Instagram. I hope that you now feel more comfortable in using Instagram to promote your products and services and grow your organization's digital presence. I'd like to leave you with a few additional resources so that you know where you can go if you have questions about using Instagram after watching this course. First of all, it's a good idea to check up on the Instagram business blog @business.instagram.com forward slash blog. It offers a lot of tips and strategies for getting the most out of Instagram as a business or organization and it's updated on a regular basis. You can also follow Instagram for business on Instagram. They post a number of photos and creative ways that you can use Instagram. Remember to check out my course on Instagram advertising that's also available on this site. If you'd like to reach out to me, you can find me on AnsonAlex.com or @AnsonAlex.c0m on Instagram. Again, thanks for watching and remember to be creative and have fun using Instagram.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
Create Instagram stories7m 11s
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations for Marketing on Instagram
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.