Learn how to market your product or service on Instagram. Explore features and strategies that can help you boost your sales and online presence using the popular social platform.
- [Anson] Instagram is one of the most used social platforms in the world, and if you plan on marketing digitally, it's a must that you have an Instagram presence. Creating a legitimate following to convert or retain customers takes commitment, creativity, and understanding of the Instagram community and knowledge of how to leverage Instagram tools. Using a photography studio as an example, in this course, we'll discuss Instagram best practices, proven strategies, and tips to help you build and retain a following that can be converted into customers. We'll look at and interpret statistics from a live Instagram account to help determine where future efforts on Instagram should be focused. My name is Anson Alexander and I've been marketing digitally since 2011. I've built a formidable web presence that includes a YouTube following of over 130,000 subscribers. Social media has played a large role in building that following and I'm excited to share the knowledge that I've learned, with you.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
Create Instagram stories7m 11s
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations for Marketing on Instagram
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.