The homework for this chapter is to create a public album to share with your family and friends, via Facebook and other social networking sites.
- [Instructor] We've come to the end. … You now have your own Lightroom ecosystem … filled with your beautiful photos. … It's time to share them with the world. … Your homework for this chapter is to … enable sharing on an album or collection … from Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic. … Then turn sharing on for an album on your mobile device. … Customize your shared galleries … with Lightroom on the web. … And finally, share the link with everyone you know, … including me, @tjsorchard on Twitter or Instagram. … …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.