Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Action steps: Sync collection, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] If you chose to use Lightroom Classic … for you computer, then your homework for this chapter … begins with creating a collection of favorite photos. … After you've added a handful of photos to this collection, … turn on the sync option. … Then open Lightroom on another device … like your phone or iPad … and find the collection of favorites in the album list. … With your favorite photos gathered into a collection, … it's so easy to edit and share them with others … using your mobile device. … There's no reason to stop with one collection either. … Make as many as you'd like, and soon enough, … you'll have developed your own custom system … for editing and sharing on the go. … …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.