Explore the different Adobe CC plan options and decide which is correct for you. Discover how to purchase a subscription and make sure you get the correct plan.
- [Instructor] Adobe offers a variety … of Creative Cloud plans which we can see here … at the Adobe Creative Cloud plans website. … You'll need one of these plans … to set up your Lightroom ecosystem. … There several offerings here so let's talk about … which is the correct plan for you. … I'm going to explain the plans outlined here … in the Individuals tab because not all … of the enterprise business and educational plans … include the Lightroom ecosystem. … There's actually seven different individual plans, … four of which we can see right away. … And then there's three more versions … under the photography plan here in this dropdown. … The Single plan option doesn't include Lightroom … so we can just skip that one. … If I click on Choose App, … we'll see Lightroom isn't an option. … The All Apps plan at $52.99 is the best deal, … this includes everything that Adobe offers, … plus 100 gigabytes of cloud storage. … If your creativity extends beyond your photography, … then this is the plan for you. …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.