- [Instructor] Last but not least,…I want to talk about how we can take advantage of Auto Sync.…As I click through these images,…you can see that they're mostly captured in a similar light,…at least, the second part of the group here.…And with the second part of the group,…what I want to do is I want to find one of the images…that I really like,…so I'll go ahead and go through these until I find one,…then I'm going to select the others.…Hold down the Shift key and click on this side of the group,…then hold down the Command key on a Mac,…or the Control key on Windows…and click on the other images…so that I have all of them selected.…
Now what we can do, is we can click on Sync...…in order to choose what we want to use for Auto Sync.…I'm going to choose everything,…so I'll just hit cancel here.…And then I'll flip the switch.…And when we flip the switch,…we now have Auto Sync turned on.…And what Auto Sync allows us to do…is to make an adjustment, for example,…let me make a drastic adjustment like de-saturating.…Can you see how it de-saturated…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.