Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app camera, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] The Lightroom CC mobile app for your phone … or iPad includes a camera feature. … And this is my go-to camera for mobile photography, … almost completely replacing the phone's built-in camera app. … If you aren't using Lightroom's camera … to capture your mobile images, … then you're really missing out. … There are two very big reasons … for choosing the Lightroom camera … over the phone's built-in camera. … First, Lightroom can capture in raw data. … If you're a photographer, … you already know that a raw photo … contains exponentially more data than a JPEG, … providing unparalleled latitude for editing your images. … This is most noticeable in the lightest … and darkest areas of a photo. … And second, your photos captured with Lightroom … are automatically uploaded to the cloud. … This frees up storage space on your device … and your photos immediately become part of the ecosystem, … giving you access to them everywhere. … Shooting with a Lightroom camera … means that you don't have to worry …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.