- [Instructor] In this movie I want to highlight…an advance tip which can really help you when…you need to batch process images which all…have different settings and different looks,…like we have here in these three photographs.…Sometimes what you'll encounter is that you…have images which have different exposure…and contrast and clarity and vibrance values,…and you need to make a subtle adjustment…across the board.…Like, let's say with these images,…if we look at vibrance, for example,…you see this image has negative 10,…this one has a value of zero,…and this one has positive 10.…
Well let's say that we print these photographs…out, we realize, you know what,…all of three of these images are all 50,…however many images you have.…They actually all need a little boost…in a certain way.…But I can't batch process them the same…because I want to honor where they are,…whatever the value is, currently,…and just incrementally increase it from there.…Well, how in the world do we do that?…Well, here's how it works.…What you do is you select the finals…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.