- [Instructor] One of the things that we find ourselves…doing quite a bit in Lightroom…is jumping between our various modules.…And we all know that we can click on the module name…in order to go there, but of course…there has to be a faster or a better way, and there is.…And so here I want to show you a few different techniques…that you can use, some different shortcuts.…And ultimately, I want to show you these,…and then I want you to choose which ones…you might want to integrate into your own workflow.…Okay, well here we are in the Develop module,…and let's say I want to go to the Library module,…and rather than clicking on the Module Picker above,…what I want to do is a keyboard shortcut combo.…
This one's actually pretty easy to remember.…What you do on a Mac is press and hold down…Command and Option, and then press a number…between one and seven, because that's…how many modules we have.…On Windows, that's Control-Alt.…So, for example, Command-Option-1 takes us…to the Library module.…Command-Option-2 goes to Develop,…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.