- In this movie, I want to share with you…a shortcut that I use literally every time I'm in Lightroom,…and this is one of those keyboard shortcuts…that you just need to write down,…you need to memorize, you need to learn…because it will help you work so much more quickly.…Alright, well, here we are in the library module.…I'm going to the develop module by pressing the R key.…We've already learned that.…And I'm going to crop this image,…so I'm going to bring in my crop a little bit…and change the look of this photograph,…and just a freeform crop.…Then next, I want to process the image.…So I'm going to need to work with…all of my various panels that I have over here.…
We have nine panels.…We have the histogram, basic, et cetera, et cetera.…Well, how can we more quickly navigate…between those different panels?…What we can do is use a keyboard shortcut combo.…On a Mac, it's cmd + zero through nine.…On Windows, that's ctrl + zero through…whatever number it is that the amount…of panels that you have, so for example the library,…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.