- [Instructor] In this movie,…I want to share a few techniques which will help you…when it comes to creating folders and collections…in the library module.…All right, well, here we are in the library module,…and I'm in my photos folder,…and let's say I want to create a new folder inside…of this, a new empty folder.…Well, we might go up to the library pull-down menu…and choose new folder or use the shortcut right there,…but in doing that,…what we would have to do is then try to figure out…where we actually are.…So I'm going to have to go to my desktop, to teaching,…to Lightroom faster, to photos,…and then I'll create the new folder,…and I'll just call this new…and click create and then choose.…
So it's kind of a long process.…Like it's too long.…It's too tedious, so never do that, right.…So here I'll click on this and then click on the minus icon.…A better approach to creating new folders is to click…on the plus icon and choose add subfolder,…and here, I'll just name this one new.…Don't include any photos.…So I'll just click create.…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.