Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize galleries using Lightroom for web, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- All right, I've created these two public … galleries here the travel favorites … and the desert images and they look pretty awesome. … But with lightroom for the web, … we can customize them even further. … Let's take a look at how that works. … I'm going to open another browser window here … and go to lightroom.adobe.com … and make sure that I'm signed in … and it signed me right in, … so these are all the images in the ecosystem. … Let's select the desert one here … and because this is shared, … we have the options at the top. … I'm going to switch over here to display … and change the background to White. … So we have options for how we want this to grid. … I like this mixed-up one here. … The really great part about customizing your galleries … here online is that you can move these images around … and put them in any kind of custom order you want … and you can create dividers. … This pops up here where it says edit. … I'll call this landscape … and say done … and then I can come through will come down here, …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.