Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom mobile app camera settings, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] Let's take some photos … using the Lightroom mobile camera on a phone. … I'll demonstrate this with the iPhone first, … and then the Google phone because the settings … and options are just a little different on each. … So I have the iPhone here. … We're in the library view. … I'm going to tap on the camera icon in the lower … right hand corner, and we'll see that I've set up … this little still life to demonstrate with. … The first thing that we want to do … is change the setting from auto to pro. … We looked in the lower left where it says auto, … I'm going to choose professional, and this gives us some … settings that are very similar to a professional camera. … I'll come back to these. … Next, look at the top middle of the screen where it says … jpeg, I'm going to tap there and switch this over to dng. … When we capture in dng, that captures a raw image. … And then, finally it's pretty hard to see, … but in the upper right hand corner there are three dots. … There's more settings under there. …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.