Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom public sharing, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] The Lightroom ecosystem makes it super easy … to share your photos with others. … This has to be my absolute favorite ecosystem feature. … With Lightroom CC, you can instantly create web galleries. … There's no more fuss about exporting JPEGs, … wondering what size to export them, … figuring out who to host your image galleries, … paying for the hosting service, … or uploading images to the web host. … With the Creative Cloud and the Lightroom ecosystem, … this can all be done directly from Lightroom … without the need to export anything. … Personally, I use this feature to share galleries … with my family after holiday events and birthdays. … Professionally, I use it for commercial photo shoots. … Lightroom CC albums can be shared with anyone easily … and quickly by way of a public URL. … I've spent a little time editing my album of desert photos, … and now I want to share them with the world. … I'll show you how easy this is. … If we go to the upper right-hand corner …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.