Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom setup and import, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready … to set up Lightroom on the computer. … I like to start with the Creative Cloud desktop app. … It's always a good idea to start here, and double check, … to make sure that you're signed in to your account. … We can see my avatar up here, … and if I click on it we'll see my name. … And that shows that I'm signed into my account. … The reason why you want to do this is that, … logging in with the Creative Cloud desktop app … automatically logs you into all … of your Creative Cloud applications. … So we can see that I'm signed in. … I can also launch Lightroom from here. … I'll click on the Open button … and that will launch Lightroom. … Right away, we see the photos that were imported … with Lightroom mobile because they're part of the ecosystem. … I'm going to add some more photos using Lightroom CC, … but first, let's take a look at the preferences. … If you're on a Mac, like I am, … you'll find the preferences … under the Adobe Lightroom CC menu. … If you're on a Windows machine, …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.