In this video, view the cloud contents. Learn how to import and upload albums and delete images.
- [Instructor] The Lightroom ecosystem can be accessed … with any web browser at lightroom.adobe.com. … We call this Lightroom for the web. … It's the best place to go when you have questions … or concerns about what's in your Lightroom ecosystem. … Once you're logged into your Creative Cloud account here, … the browser essentially becomes Lightroom CC. … If you see inconsistencies between what photos … you see in Lightroom on a desktop … versus a mobile device, then the web is the place … to turn to because if you see an image here, … you can be confident that it is in the ecosystem cloud. … You can even add more photos to Lightroom … from the local drive by clicking on this plus icon up here. … Selecting the all photos shows us all the photos … in the ecosystem, and we can see … that I currently have 54 photos in the Lightroom ecosystem. … This includes all photos, even ones … that may not be part of an album. … Essentially Lightroom for the web is exactly … like Lightroom CC with a few additional features …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.