Adobe Creative Cloud works on iPhone, iPad, and Android. Learn how to log in to your account, adjust the preference settings, and explore the import options and albums.
- [Instructor] I've got Lightroom installed … on my iPhone here now and I'm ready to launch it. … So I'll tap on the Lightroom CC app. … That brings up a sign in … and this is where you want to sign in … to the Creative Cloud plan that you've purchased. … Don't sign in with Facebook or Google. … The Lightroom mobile app requires some kind of account, … whether it's free or paid. … If you sign in with an unpaid account … or sign in by creating an account … with your Facebook profile, … you'll not be able to use the ecosystem … or Lightroom's premium features. … So if you haven't purchased … a Creative Cloud plan from Adobe, … then go back and take care of that … before going any further. … When using the app with a free account, … you might see offers to purchase a premium upgrade … through the app store, … but I don't recommend doing this. … Purchase your plan first through the Adobe website, … then sign in here with your Creative Cloud login. … Okay, I think we got this, … so I'll tap on the got it button, …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.