Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Theresa] Thank you so much for watching the course. … I hope that you're now comfortable … with the term ecosystem … and you see the benefits of a cloud workflow … and mostly that you're excited … about everything Adobe Lightroom has to offer. … To dig deeper into Lightroom, … check out some of the amazing courses on LinkedIn Learning … like Lightroom Classic CC Essential Training … by Chris Orwig and Learning Lightroom CC … by Jan Kabili. … Also check out Sean Duggan's series, … Mobile Photography Weekly … and search for movies about Lightroom. … To learn more about me and see some of my creative work, … check out my profile at behance.net. … Thanks again for watching. … Now go out and take some photos of your own … and feel free to share … with me on Twitter or Instagram at tjsorchard. … …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.