- [Chris] Hey, congratulations…on making it through this course.…I hope you've picked up some valuable tips and tricks.…And, if you would like to keep in touch,…I'd love to hear from ya.…You can visit my site, chrisorwig.com,…and then click on the About or Contact section,…and you can always send me a note.…You can also find me on social media,…just by my name, like on Instagram,…that's just chrisorwig,…and you can see some of my recent work there as well.…All right, well, I hope to see you in another course.…Bye for now.…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.