- [Instructor] In this movie…I want to highlight a few essential shortcuts…for adding flags, stars, or labels…and if you already know these…feel free to skip ahead to the next movie,…but I wanted to at least include this here.…You can see on my toolbar I have my flags,…my stars, and my labels.…Flags's shortcuts are P, U, or X…and so if you press those on your keyboard…you'll see P is Pick, U is Remove Flag,…and then X is Set as Reject,…and U, I'll just go ahead and remove that.…Then we have zero through five.…
So zero is no stars, one, two, three, four, five…that gives us a star rating…and you just tap a number…and then it will add that rating.…Now what about labels?…Well labels, that's six through nine.…So if I press the six key, it adds the red label.…Press the six key again and it removes it.…So in this case,…we can add or remove by pressing that number.…And as we move through our images…we can press two stars…and then six for red label, P for Pick…and it's as simple is just adding those different criteria…to the images as we go through.…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.