- [Instructor] Occasionally and even accidentally…you can make changes behind Lightroom's back,…so to speak, that it doesn't really know exist.…In those cases what can happen is you can have photos…in certain locations that Lightroom doesn't even know about.…So, what you need to do is synchronize the folder.…And I want to talk about how we…can do that really easily and really quickly.…So, for example, you can see on my Desktop…I have this folder of images called Atarah.…And here's my main Photos folder.…If I drag this one into Photos and I do this this way,…and go back to Lightroom, I'm not all the sudden…going to see Atarah in this folder.…
It doesn't know that that exists.…It doesn't know that I made an adjustment…behind Lightroom's back, so to speak.…So, if ever you need to just double check…or correct a mistake, what you can do is right click…or control click on a folder name.…In this contextual menu what we're looking for…is the option to Synchronize the folder.…So I'll go ahead and click on that.…It will open up a dialogue saying hey,…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.