Learn how to work with multiple devices and ensure that all of your edits are synced through the ecosystem.
- [Instructor] The Lightroom ecosystem … gives you the flexibility to edit your photos anywhere, … with any device. … This is an exciting and powerful feature, … freeing you from your desk or workstation. … Any changes that you make to your photos in Lightroom CC … automatically sync through the cloud to all of your devices. … It almost feels like magic watching the sync happen. … Take a photo with Lightroom on your phone and edit it there. … The next time you open Lightroom CC on your computer, … you will find the image with all of the edits … that were made on the phone. … If you have two computers, say a laptop and a desktop. … You can seamlessly jump back and forth between each … to edit with Lightroom CC. … Edits are automatically synced. … Edits make with Lightroom on the web sync the same way, … making it possible for you to work on photos at a computer … that doesn't even have a Lightroom application installed. … This syncing capability even works with Lightroom Classic. … If you have sync with Lightroom CC turned on, …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.