- [Instructor] Sometimes when we work on our images…in Lightroom it's easy to get carried away,…especially with exposure and brightness.…And because of that sometimes we need to double-check…to make sure we have good detail…in the highlights and the shadows.…And we can do that by taking advantage…of a little feature in the histogram,…which allows us to turn on…what are called clipping indicators.…So here in this movie I want to talk about…how we can work with those more efficiently.…I also want to highlight a new feature in Photoshop,…so we'll take this image over to Photoshop…and we'll do some Content-Aware Fill over there as well…with a new feature that we have in Photoshop.…
All right, well in the histogram…we can hover over the triangle icons…or click on them to turn on the clipping indicators.…When we do that we can see I have areas in my highlights…and my shadows that are a problem that I need to fix.…Yet going to the histogram…and clicking on those triangle icons is really tedious,…so rather than doing that you can press the j key.…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.