In this video, discover what cloud storage is. The entire family of Lightroom applications provides you with the ability to upload images to the Lightroom cloud ecosystem.
- [Instructor] What is the cloud? … The Lightroom Ecosystem runs on a cloud … that is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud. … To understand the ecosystem requires understanding … the term cloud. … I'm going to give you a basic explanation … of what a cloud is, how the cloud works, … and why we use it. … Computers, tablets, phones, external hard drives, … USB thumb drives and memory cards … are all things that we can hold in our hands. … They are also things that can store our photos. … The cloud can store our photos too, … but it's not a physical thing that we can see … or even hold, hence the term cloud. … Think of it as an untethered thing that floats … somewhere out there in space. … In reality though, cloud storage sits in a warehouse, … or multiple warehouses, somewhere in the world, … in real, touchable computer servers. … Our personal computers and devices connect … to these cloud servers through an internet connection. … So it doesn't matter where the cloud storage servers are, … it just matters that we can connect. …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.