- [Instructor] In order to begin…our file renaming process,…we'll go to that file renaming panel.…We'll say hey let's rename these files,…and rather than using a generic template,…what I like to do is to create my own custom one…and I recommend you do this as well.…So if we go down to Edit,…that will open up the dialogue…and what mine's going to include…is the date so I have the year, the month and the day,…I'll insert that up top.…And then up here it's showing me…how that will be displayed.…Now that's wrong so I can just click and drag…this to the right spot.…
I also want to have a little dash right after that,…so I'll go ahead and just click in that field…and then type a dash in there so I have…the year, the month, the day, a dash…and then I'm going to have custom text,…then next another dash and I'll have a image sequence.…So I'll go ahead and choose a sequence of numbers…and let me choose this one here,…Sequence with Four Digits and then I'll click Insert there…and you can see we have that up top.…Once you've created a custom preset…
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.