Join Theresa Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Where are my photos in Lightroom for mobile?, part of Learning the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- [Instructor] When you sign into Lightroom … on a mobile device with a paid Creative Cloud subscription, … all imported images are uploaded to the cloud. … When working with a free version of the mobile app, … images reside on the device and they … don't become part of the ecosystem. … Camera roll photos added to Lightroom on a mobile device … can be deleted from the camera roll … after they finish syncing to the cloud in Lightroom. … All images captured with Lightroom's camera … are also uploaded to the cloud, but there is no … corresponding duplicate stored on the device. … In other words, those images … never make it to the camera roll. … This is a great feature, because it keeps … your device storage from filling up. … We're looking at the Google Pixel phone here. … In the lower right, in a blue area, … there are two buttons in one. … The picture with the plus icon is used to add photos … from the device, and the camera icon … accesses Lightroom's built in camera. … Lightroom requires an internet connection …
- What is the Lightroom ecosystem?
- Managing image files
- Managing the ecosystem with Lightroom on the web
- Avoiding accidental deletion of your photos
- Syncing Lightroom Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem
- Benefits of the Lightroom mobile app
- Editing in Lightroom
- Sharing and publishing web galleries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Managing Image Files
3. Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem
4. Lightroom Mobile Photography
5. Image Editing
6. Sharing and Publishing Web Galleries
Lightroom public sharing3m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.