- Recognize how to choose which industry you are in when setting up your LinkedIn account.
- Name the two options you have for writing your LinkedIn profile summary.
- Explain how LinkedIn lists your skills based on endorsements.
- Recall what recommendations on LinkedIn profiles are compared to.
- Identify the messaging service in LinkedIn that allows you to instantly communicate with other users who are online.
- Recognize the benefits of using private mode in LinkedIn.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] In today's busy and connected world, branding yourself and connecting with other professionals has never been more important. One of the best platforms for doing this is LinkedIn. You may be joining me today because you're looking to set up or improve your profile, start networking or to find a new job. Whatever the reason, you're in the right place. I'm Oliver Shankdon, and I want to help you create a great LinkedIn profile and expand your network. I'll also show you how to find new jobs, join LinkedIn groups, stay up to date with your newsfeed, publish original content and more. Creating a great LinkedIn profile doesn't have to be difficult. Just follow along with this course, and by the end, you'll have all the tools you need to make your LinkedIn experience a great one.
1. Create a New Profile
2. Strengthen Your Profile
3. Build Your LinkedIn Network
4. Use LinkedIn Day-to-Day
5. Manage Your LinkedIn Account
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.