Links increase the effectiveness of campaigns. Learn how to add links to your emails.
- [Instructor] When you design any campaign … for your audience, you ideally want them to interact … with the content that you're sending. … One of the ways that you can get people to do that … is by adding links to your emails. … The intent of this message that I'm showing here … is to get people to download the yen yoga classes … and practice them before they go to sleep. … So, I'm going to link to a class. … Here's the link that I want to send my audience members to. … Next, in my email, I'll select the text or an image, … ideally both, that I want to link. … You can see from the underlining in the text … that this is hyperlinked. … When your audience clicks it, … they will go to the webpage that you selected. … Adding links to he images is helpful … because people often read their emails on their phones … and they're more likely to tap an image. … Your Links can take them anywhere on your website … that you want them to go. … Making it easy for your users to navigate … between your emails and the content on your website …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.