Watch this video to understand the benefits of adding a second MailChimp user to your account.
- [Virginia] As a Mailchimp account owner,…you may have someone else doing the work…of designing and writing your newsletters.…Lots of business owners have employees…or freelancers managing their campaigns.…We're going to invite another user to have access…to our account, and I'll show you how this works now.…I'm going to modify my account using this drop down…at the top right, and select the account button.…I'm going to choose the settings option…and select users.…
We're going to invite Audry's assistant…to be an editor on this account.…We'll use this invite a user button.…We'll type her email address.…Next we'll select the access level…that Mary Lou has to this account.…So a viewer access is what you give to team members…who really only care about the reports.…This could be your boss, or a client if you're…a freelancer, or it might be another department head…if you're in a large company.…
Authors can create campaigns, review the results,…et cetera, but they can't send a campaign.…This is the access that you give when you have…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.