Email marketing can be automated to save time and resources. Learn how to create an automated email series.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp's email automation … makes it easy for you to streamline regular communications. … To get the right message to the right person … at the right time. … Start by clicking Create Campaign. … Select Email and choose Automated. … Shown in these boxes are Mailchimp's … preset automation templates and I find these very helpful … but you can create your own customized automation as well. … Let's take a look at a couple of these. … This template lets you send an automated email … to a subscriber when a specific tag is added … to the subscriber's profile. … If you have integrated your website's ordering system … with Mailchimp for example, … this can be a handy way to send an automated thank you … when an order is placed. … Some of the other popular automated options … are saying happy birthday and sharing blog updates. … One of the most helpful automations … is welcoming new subscribers. … I've used this automation extensively … and I always encourage my clients to do the same. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.