Build a complete marketing strategy with Mailchimp. Learn how to create engaging emails, ads, and landing pages to grow your audience with this popular email marketing service.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp is a highly popular email newsletter service used by millions of people and businesses around the world. What started as a simple email service, however, has grown into a complete marketing system, because Mailchimp lets you manage all of the aspects of a marketing strategy. From emails to ads to social media and more, from a single place. Let's create a new account in Mailchimp. Starting at Mailchimp.com, click Create an Account. You can use a work or a personal email address. Just make sure that you have access to the account so you can verify your identity. New Mailchimp account users are required to verify the account by clicking a link sent in an email. When you open the email and click to activate your new account, Mailchimp wants to confirm that you're a not spambot. Next, you're going to fill in some details about yourself. And you'll fill in some details about your company. This might seem like a lot of information, but it helps you comply with privacy laws. Mailchimp will ask if you already have a list of subscribers. These could be emails from another email system, or you may have them stored in a spreadsheet, for example. We're going to skip this step for now. If you want to connect your social media accounts, you can do that here, but we can also do that later. Finally, Mailchimp gives you the chance to sign up for their newsletters. I recommend signing up for these. Not only does the team at Mailchimp have a great sense of humor and communication style, you'll get an example of an automation strategy that you might want to use in the future. You can already see that Mailchimp is easy to use and it offers some great ways to get started with their service, things that I'll be covering in this course. The very best news is, you're all set up and ready to go.
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts