Jump right into creating the first email campaign.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp campaigns … are the messages that you send to your audience … and one of the most common types of campaigns is an email, … which we're going to do right now. … To get started, select Create Campaign. … And you can see, Mailchimp offers a number of campaigns … that you can send to your subscribers. … The one we're most interested … right now is an email campaign. … Let's start by creating a regular old email campaign. … It's the most commonly used type of campaign, … and I use this one all the time. … Let's say I want to create an email … to introduce a new yoga teacher. … Type a name for this campaign. … This will help you find it in the list of campaigns, … and it's not something that your subscribers will see. … Welcome to your campaign builder dashboard. … The first thing that you'll do … is select an audience to send this email to. … I'm going to send this message to my yoga teachers. … Mailchimp asks if I want to send this campaign … to the entire list or to a segment of the list. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.