Landing pages let you announce new products or create offers and see the results of your email marketing. Learn how to create a new landing page.
- [Instructor] Landing pages can help you grow your audience … while promoting your products and services. … You can now build and publish landing pages … directly in Mailchimp. … They're an easy way to share on the web. … And if a page has a signup form, … you can tag each new subscriber from the landing page. … To get started, click Create Campaign, … and choose Landing Page. … Give your landing page a name that represents … the purpose for this page. … Your subscribers will not see this title. … I typically add a timeframe to my landing page titles … because I run my campaigns with end dates … so that I can compare the results with other campaigns … before I create a new one. … Landing pages must be associated with an audience … in your account. … Once you publish this page, … you won't be able to change the audience, … so make sure you choose this correctly. … Mailchimp templates have placeholder images and text … so you know ahead of time you'll need … to change everything out … so it's completely branded for your company. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.