Mailchimp signup forms let you gather new emails to grow your audience. Learn how to create one type of signup form.
- [Instructor] Using Mailchimp's sign up forms … on your website and social media … is a great way to help people get information … about your products and services … by signing up to receive email from you. … After all, a growing audience list … is the core of any email strategy. … To create a new sign up form for this audience, … I'll select Manage Audience … and choose the Signup forms. … You can choose one or more types of signup forms. … And each form will be associated to the audience list … that you selected. … Embedded forms create HTML code … that you can put into your website or blog. … Subscriber pop-ups are those things … that display after you've been looking … at a webpage for a defined amount of time. … You can also create signup forms to put … on your Facebook page or on your landing pages. … Let's select a pop-up form and see how to build it. … With any signup form you'll need the bare minimum, … an email address. … But you can add additional fields … depending on how much information you want to gather …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.