Mailchimp lets you send social media posts and track the results right from your dashboard. Learn how to create and publish social media posts.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp let's you post to … your social accounts all without leaving your dashboard … and you can see the results of each campaign … right in the Mailchimp dashboard. … Just to be clear, the social posts I'm talking about here … are separate from email campaigns … and different from the posts that are automatically sent … when you send a campaign. … To get started we'll click Create Campaign … and select the Social Post option. … Let's say I want to create a social post … to attract new yoga teachers. … I'll select Edit Channel to choose the channels … where I want this post to be shared. … Be sure to choose your Facebook business page. … Next, I'll edit the content for this post. … Images are very important for social media engagement. … So I'll add this branded image to the post. … And I'll type the text that'll go with this image. … When I'm finished with designing my social post, … I'll click Publish to start the campaign. … I'll save this one for later … so I can show you some results …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.