Virginia O'Connor shows you how to fill in the other sign-up forms.
- [Virginia] Asking someone for their email address…is a little like asking for a phone number…to get a date.…You know you have a great product, but they already…have a busy schedule, and so you're going to have…to work at it a little bit.…One of the ways to smooth the process…is to make it feel professional and trustworthy,…by showing new subscribers a great sign up experience.…Let's take a look at how you can customize…some more details in your sign up process.…When people sign up to receive a newsletter,…it's nice to say thank you, and there are several…ways you can do this.…
This is the message that displays…after a subscriber has filled in your form,…and given you their email address.…If you've ever signed up for a newsletter,…you're probably familiar with how this works.…You can make this process as customized to your brand…as you like.…You can change the colors and text and other details…to make it your own.…For example, send users to a special web page.…If your subscribers are signing up to receive…something of value, say a whitepaper for example,…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.