- [Instructor] A campaign's design is where you get…to craft the content of your campaign.…Let's go to into MailChimp and design a campaign.…Now that we have the basic components of our email setup,…we can get to the real meat of the campaign,…which is the content.…Let's click Design Email.…MailChimp gives you a lot of template options to choose from…but we save a branded newsletter template…and we'll use that option under Saved templates.…And our template loads and it looks nice and familiar.…
A little bit of the text at the top is a teaser.…It displays in most email inboxes,…right after the subject line.…It's a useful way to entice your readers to open the email.…We already have a branded subject line,…so we can use this space to offer a call to action.…You'll notice we have three tabs here on the right.…The Content tab let's me add new content…to customize this campaign.…The Design tab let's me modify the design of the campaign…if I want to.…
And the Comments block is where I can coordinate feedback…with others on my team,…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.