Mailchimp lists can be exported for use in other systems. Learn how to export your contacts.
- [Instructor] Occasionally, you may encounter … a reason to export your contacts. … You can export an entire audience, … a segment of your audience, … or even an individual contact. … To get started, you'll need to select … the audience that you want to export. … Click View Contacts to see who's in this list. … Now, here's a quick pro tip. … The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, … is a privacy law enacted by the EU … to give its citizens the rights to ask … for their personal data. … If a contact requests their personal data from you, … you can export it from their contact file … by opening the individual file and selecting Export, … but that's different than what we're doing … with the process that I'm about to show you here. … To export an entire list of contacts, … you can click the Export Audience button. … The entire list of contacts will be exported … as a comma separated value file. … It will be included in a ZIP and sent as an email to you. … Your export will include separate files …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.